Saturday, August 22, 2015

My favorite abutilon picture 2015

Dear all,

I thought and thought, and then I realized I needed a proper website. Luckily, a friend of mine is a budding webmaster, so he offered me his help. The site is under construction at the moment.

I haven't decided on the purpose of my website though. I think it will serve partly to satisfy my ambitions as an abutilon hybridizer (in my country it is extremely difficult to make yourself known to the 147 billions of its people), and partly it might eventually bring me some financial rewards. If it does, I'm likely to start my very own small business, although not immediately so.

The most recent findings about the virtues of clear (transparent) pots and their useful application to growing abutilons, avoiding the root-bound plant condition, will be presented soon and with nice pictures.

Best end of summer to you all,

Alina

www.abutilons.ru

2 comments: